Notes on Singapore
After 14 hours;
- Singapore is a bit like Sydney crossed with disney land. I have photos to prove it. Everything is extreamly clean and everywhere I go I see cleaners.
- The toilets flush themselves for you, Which completly bent my brain out of shape at 6:45AM when I arrived.
- The food tastes like the cities look, sweet and gentle.
- The Melbourne winter uniform is innappropriate to wear – 10degrees in Melbourne = 38degrees in Singapore. I melted even after shedding layers.
- Terminal 3 is the place to be. Lounge after lounge stocked with comfy couches and wacky fast food shops and cavernous bathrooms with dressing tables and individual sinks.