A list of reasons why it’s awesome to live by yourself
I currently live in a tiny little cave, located in an overpopulated inner-city suburb. I moved there about six months ago and those that know this always ask two things; How’s the noise? (You get used to it) and Are you okay living by yourself?
Living by myself is great.
- I sing, loudly, and without abandon, quite often.
- On those *rare* occasions where I am hungover, my digestive pyrotechnics are wonderfully private.
- I can watch Star Trek: the Next Generation without anyone making fun of me, or making fun of Picard.
- My fridge is a place of cool bliss, not a place where food goes to die.
- I haven’t once found anything disgusting in the bathroom that wasn’t mine.
- I neglect pants.
(Yes the photo above includes Pants, I apologise)